Sleep-Talking Sagas

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7, 2011

"WhhooooOOOOooooaaaa...you should make bowling, like, I don't know, fallsallovermyparents...so many."



"Ooo. I wanna be THIS lady. It's so boring though, I'd be like an old lady, I'd be like, 'neeeext! Yes, can I help you?' I'd be like, some Asian lady with an old lady English accent."



This next one woke me up when she started laughing loudly. So, naturally, I tried to egg her on a bit and get her to say more. In reference to the "custard dessert", she was probably talking about the Portuguese custard tarts I made a few days ago:

"I got a kick out of it! Like, I thought it was way funny. They were making fun of, like, I don't know, they were like, 'HAHAHA', then I started doing it, and it was catchy and I liked it. And look at it, look at us now! Kittens!"
"What is it?"
"Still the same thing."
"I don't remember"
"I can't remember either for a second. There's something in my eye that hurts. Um....it's like a cust...custard...dessert thing. I don't know, that's not what I'm talk--"
"Made out of KITTENS???"
"Hehehe. Sick."



"You haven't all day. Have you eaten today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment